Monday, November 2, 2009

Mercantile

I am putting together a commercial for ACoM, which will probably debut on the Ancient-Art-of-Facts site later this month. I most likely will not make the December deadline, however (and hopefully) by December I will be finishing up the historical, epic tale. The commercial will showcase the cover and come just as the AAoF site receives its makeover. The hardest part about the commercial will be compsing music.

I have spoken with Ray Cosico and have started talks to finalize the artwork for the re-release of The Ronin Poetz. He may not be able to return to the artwork for some time. That's not a problem. I'm also editing a script for him. I haven't spoken to Tracey Wingfield for a while, but I assume she's hard at work, whether this project or her company's other projects.

One more chapter for ACoM before danger strikes for the protagonists. I had to chop chapter Twenty-One in half. The chapter is (so far) the second shortest chapter in the book, but was probably the most exhausting chapter to date. The whole chapter is from the main villain's point of view as he sizes up the protaginists. There is also very little dialogue. Some in the beginning, some in the end. That's all. Took me a while to get to Twenty-Two, but I'm on it.

b write black.