Saturday, November 21, 2009

Remix the Remix the Revamp the Remix

Site is finalized. Faaaaar more simple than what I had revamped it to. Too much was goin' on the pages. This, they're all of the same template. The site looks more cohesive. Basically this all came about because I wanted each title to have their own page. All the titles being on one page, plus having their synopsis was going to get crowded when more titles arrive, even more crowded when the next title arrives. There is still a 'missing' page that I want to incorporate. That page will cut down on all the written links. [As of 2:50 am, Nov 22 as I edit this post, the missing page will not be needed. I like the flow as it stands.]

But for now ...

Check it out.

Ancient-Art-of-Facts

Been all day on this. Now back to writing ACoM. Need to be finalizing that.

b write black.