Monday, November 16, 2009

Round Up the Usual Suspects

Just finished chapter 22. The first part of the darker phases of the story are beginning. The next chapter I'm working on will either begin with the mystery or end with it. There are two ways to tell this story. I would like for a character to commentate on his growing relationship with another character, have all the characters take a pause. I also want a prominent character to display their skills as a leader, and expose their flaws before both come back to haunt him.

Also, the final suspect to the coming events arrives inside the story. In three more chapters I will be at the second 150 pg mark. Not even gonna try and say that I might be under the 150 mark. Most likely I'll be over. But I will be around 300 pgs for the book in a 5.5 x 8.5 format. I'll test the pagination once I get to the ending chapter. I'd then have 150 pages to tell the rest of the story. Can it be done?

Stay tuned.

b write black.