Monday, February 8, 2010

Sweet Dreams Are Made of These

I have no had three dreams that have featured the characters in ACoM.  Well, truthfully two.  The third dream dealt with people I know (including myself) dressing up as the characters and trying to film the book as a movie.  It was very low budget, filmed in my backyard.  The first two were the actual characters.  The first dream, hysterical  All the characters, good and bad put out a hit on a particular, undeserving Grammy winner.  Lol.  You can decide for youself who that might be...you'd probably be right.  I guess that was just my anger at this person winning.  But it was fun to see my characters (as I imagine them too) saying they would put aside differences to right this injustice.  Lol.  Hysterical.

The second dream was more demented.  The main antagonist was manipulating my life.  He was good.  I guess I trained him well...er...created him well.  He was badass, I gotta give it to him.  It was some scary shit.  But, I got out of that one.

All in all, I am apparently wrapped up in the final pages of this book.  The book may actually be 500 pages.  Yeah, 50 pgs over budget.  Oh, well.  It will be an epic.

Sweet dreams, or sweet nightmares.

b write black.