Sunday, February 7, 2010

Casting Call

Last night I started putting together the list of characters for the 3rd epic poem.  I've had notes before, this time I was trying to get all the names correct.  The main character's last name is still being debated.  Of course, now that I've just said that, I've come up with it.  Go figure.  There are still some more names to put together.  I have to look back at notes to see what the main villain's name was supposed to be...at least one of his names (you'll know what that means soon enough).  I used the last name for a character in ACoM.  And it's applied to a good guy (kind of).  The first name was too obvious.  So, that's scrapped.

Okay.  Calling all Imaginary and fictitious characters.  There is an open casting call for a mystical, magical tale.  Once I have all the character names finalized I'll start to define them, who they are, their motives and what nots.  I'll gather previous notes together once ACoM is floating on its own.  I'll start 'pre-production' come late April.  Maybe around my birthday.  That should give me a cool down from ACoM and help me expose myself to a whole new set of dysfuntional emotions that these new characters bring.  Actually, the greatest emotion is determination.  So, hopefully that rubs off.

b write black.