Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Longest Yard

I'm in the middle of Chapter 41.  It'll probably be the longest chapter in the book.  Oh, wait.  I think the first chapter was thirty pages.  Okay.  It'll be one of the longest chapters in the book.  This Friday I'm taking the day off to concentrate on giving a run through edit for the 1st 150 pgs.  I've gotten through the first sixty pages or so.  May go back and start over again.  One whole day to reading and editing my stuff.  No otha people's newz.  Saturday, I will re-submit the 1st 150 to the editors.  I'll do the same next Friday for the second 150 pgs.  Between then, I'm gonna be writing.  I got a whole lot of ground covered yesterday, when opportunity presented.  Twelve pages were knocked out.  I've skimmed them, done some edits.  This is the last month for this book.  Can't wait for the end.  Editing will all come together, everything will be complete.  Sending to the printer/distributor may be a hassle.  The cover has to be centered correctly.  Then the proof read through.

In other news... I did a voice over for a friend's commercial.  Cool.  He directed a commercial that will air in Atlanta.  It was fun.

b write black.