Friday, January 29, 2010

March of the Moors

Got lost in editing yesterday.  Barely touched the short chapter that I should start on a little after noon.  Otha people's newz should slow down, got somethin' for the otha people due monday.  So, I can sneak some writing.

So, the title of this entry may clue you in on something.  March may be the new release for ACoM.  As I've been editing, being a head of the editors (most likely I'll throw them another 150 pgs), I have seen how wordy the book can get.  So, I'm giving a good once through before editing AND I want this done right, so, I would like a month's dedication to editing.  Still might make end of Febuary as a release date, but I don't want to rush the editing process (the most important process).  Code-47 got a good round for editing, I'd like this to happen.  Also, I'm going to make some other release announcements regarding any projects this year.  I'll probably resurrect my cheat code and push out 2 Enlighten the G.O.D.Z. as the next project.

b write black, sun.