Friday, January 8, 2010

First Week of 2010

Today may not be so infamous after all.  I have not reached the scene of chaos and tragedy, but I am writing, scratching away at the story.  The great scene should be written within the next 10 or 15 pgs.  Hopefully, I'll reach the goal before midnight.  If not, I'll just finish it off in the morning.  Either way, within the first full week of 2010 I have written 6 chapters (granted this particular chapter is finished by Sunday).

The story is moving at full force.  Next week I'll probably spend time outlining the protagonists' retaliation, the plausible steps they will take.  An undertone of the story centers on hard decisions, consequences.  One protagonist, nicknamed The Spear, often a negotiator, must draw upon a more violent side.  Negotiations are not an option.  It is even said that he only negotiates just to save the life of the person, or persons, that he mediates with.  His name is symbolic, refering to him being half a negotiator, and half a 'god of war'.  I'll speak more about this character in the coming weeks.  He'll be the first main protagonist that I reveal.

Until then, Happy Tragedy.

b write black.