Sunday, October 4, 2009

In secret

Final post for the day. I am ecstatic to report that pen is to paper scripting parts of my 3rd epic poem (and I said I'd wait until January). Four years ago I composed the first couple parts of the poem. Now I'm back. The 3rd epic has gone through some stages. The first stage of the epic poem was very existential, very personal. I started writing it as I was finishing The Ronin Poetz. Scrapped that story and started forming the foundation of the story that currently will unfold. I put that story on hold, however, to begin writing 2 Enlighten the G.O.D.Z. Picked up the 3rd epic poem four years ago, then again, it was put on hold.

However, there was also an amazing story I have been wishing to showcase since Spring 2000. I started writing it as a screenplay. I found a way to combine the two stories, and the titles of the screenplay and the 3rd epic poem's title will be combined.

I will continue to punch out ACoM, with complete respect to the story. Last night I was just hit with a beginning, I started to write. This morning I woke up to writing a great scene for ACoM. But I will finish the opening for the 3rd epic poem, pertaining to the 'screenplay' part of the story. It doesn't make sense.

Yet.

But it will.

b write black.