Friday, October 16, 2009

231

I have hit page 231 (8 x 11). I have not calculated the manuscript in 5.5 x 8.5 dimension and pagination. I have thought about what I have accomplished (from the point of view of the plot) in 231 pages. I'm wondering if another 229 pages would finish the story. So far, so (very, very) good. I do believe this book will come within the 450 page mark, give or take. Two more 'suspects' need introducing and then the action begins. The second of the 'suspects' comes just as the action begins, which makes them suspects number one. They appear in the wrong place at the wrong time. There is an incident, they show up (not in that order). This raises the main protagonists' eyebrows.

We're almost over the hill, then (of course) it's down hill full speed ahead. The small plot points have been run through. Now it's time to kick open the door to the final stages of this historical epic. I'm extremely excited.

b write black.