Friday, April 30, 2010

What Happened?

Releases:

Nov. 2009 - LOL!

Dec. 2009 - C'mon.  If I didn't hit the intended date, what made me think I could hit a month later?

Feb. 2010 - 'Moor' wishful thinking.

March (of the Moors) 2010 - Well, I finished the book.  Does that count?

April 2010 - A physical copy is in my hands.  That's gotta count for something.  Well, we're at the end now, but I'm finishing up the final edit of the proof.

It's weird, though.  As I'm also re-designing the covers for 12 Stories and Code-47, I kinda don't want to release A Company of Moors until everything is complete.  But, that ain't gonna happen.  ACoM will be out ASAFP.  12 Stories' massive edit overhaul will be the rest of the year's project.  Cover coming along fine.  The new cover will be featured in ACoM at the end, advertising.  So will Code-47.  It doesn't need any more editing, but a new cover is in order.  That will be ready soon.

b write black.