Thursday, May 6, 2010

Everything Is New

Code-47 and 12 Stories High have their new covers finalized.  Code-47's cover will be applied next week or so, and ready for sale.  12 Stories must have an interior edit before the new cover is applied.  But, the covers look amazing.  Wish I knew how to manipulate this book cover program earlier.

Oh, and then there's this Moorish epic I've been working on.  Yeah, about that.  Well, A Company of Moors is in its last read through.  All edits from the proof have been applied and a final print out and proofing is in order.  It's looking good.

12 Stories High is going to be a project and a half.  I'm almost embarrassed I let this thing out.  I have to re-wire a lot of emotions running through that thing.  I'm tempted to not release anything (meaning A Company of Moors) until 12 Stories High's edit is complete.  But, as it stands, that might be true for the simple fact that I'm working on a story a day (or two).

b write black.