Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Same December

The writing for ACoM has been paced wonderfully. It may be possible, as plot points are being restructured and consolidated, that the book could see the shelves come December. (Do not hold me to that). I still approach the thought as wishful thinking.

Some news I do have, regarding ACoM, is that the cover has been completed and received great approval from the fiancee. (she is, after all, the toughest critic). If she likes it, it's great. She's never wrong. Never. That's what she tells me. Over and over and over again. (I just got a sharp look as she read this)

Ancientartoffacts.com will receive its major overhaul come the end of November. The sight will look much more refined, less cluttered. There are also some new projects brewing. Which will be talked about in the next post ... being written in a couple of seconds.