Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ray Cosico found!

I don’t believe it myself. Ray Cosico answered his phone on the first try. Attempt number one. Numero uno. It must’ve been 12 noon in California. We had a good conversation, building on ideas and talking about working on the cover for 2 Enlighten the G.O.D.Z. and a jump start on … maybe … a graphic novel. Ray says he’s ready to dive into a long term project. But first and foremost, the cover for the second epic poem; this is the main priority for now.

I will be designing it. I have one idea in mind that I wanted Ray to attempt a long time ago. I was able to find it in my e-mails and download it. It was a collage of pictures attempting what the cover should look like. At first I thought I would want to re-make that idea. But after seeing it, I still like it. That’s what we’ll work with.

I’m shooting for a July release date. Even by Mr. Cosico's own admission, that’ll give him enough time to disappear and reappear with a finished product. Ray will probably start working on the cover by February.

In the coming weeks, this blog will document the process for my second novel, A Company of Moors.

Isn’t that what this blog was supposed to be about anyway?

Don’t worry.

Coming soon. Some info.

B write black.