Monday, April 28, 2014

A long way this day

A year ago, on this day (April 28, 2013, which fell on a Sunday) I started the journey of writing the second book in The Fable Avenue Saga. I posted an entry highlighting that I was starting the beginning chapter, accompanied by a screen shot. Now I found myself at the end, writing the climax of the story that has a sinister reflection of the first chapter (as if that opening scene wasn't intense enough). It won't be too long now before the writing is complete. From there comes an intense session of editing. Two full rounds of edits will happen, and then we'll submit for a proof. In book form, we'll be able to see what's working, what's not. We'll be able to weed out as many typos (hopefully all of 'em) as possible. Two proof reading rounds will take place, and then book two of this story will see release.

b write black