Sunday, February 27, 2011

Miami Spider

The timeline for this new, multi-book project has been ironed out. Dates, ages, have all been shaped to make sense. It didn't take as long as I thought it would be, and an element to the story, that will play in the background for now, has been put together and has weight.

I have two more sections of this timeline to lay out, that flows more into the book I'll begin writing, setting up the characters that inhabit this world of 1957 America. I just downloaded some inspiration music. We 'bout 2 get mystical psychedelic.

On some other notes, I just finished an interview with Tiffany Flowers, as well as getting prepped for a radio interview with Soul City Radio with DeWayne Alston. I've also been corresponding with a brother out in Holland, and I'll be popping up on his radio show to do some speaking, 12 Stories High related.

b write black.