Saturday, September 11, 2010

And On The Move

A Company of Moors is going strong. People are ordering through online sites and at the bookstores, and a couple hits through Kindle. I have been busy doing continuous promotion, and a lot of 'otha people's newz' being attended to. And the responses have been overwhelming and good. As someone has said to me, though, the haters will come soon.

I am scheduled on several shows, the first being ArtistsFirst Radio Network, scheduled for Sept. 29th. As the other shows find a specific date, I will be announcing them as well.

12 Stories High will be getting its final overhaul. Because of constant promotion and otha people's newz, I have not been able to apply the final edits of the revision. I have 6 stories left, a couple of them really short, and a couple of them really long. Those edits will be applied, and the revision should be circulating by end of October. There is already a commercial for it, which will hit my YouTube channel. There is also a teaser ready for the second epic poem: 2 Enlighten The G.O.D.Z. The teaser will be released by year's end, and Ray Cosico is already on the move with the book's cover, which should not have any delays, considering that the cover doesn't have to be finished a year from now. That should give Mr. Cosico a good amount of time.

I also like the fact that 2 Enlighten The G.O.D.Z. is finished!!!!! I will give it several look throughs, but for the most part, it's complete, in a final stage. This gives me a good amount of time to work on my next project without any pressure, and have I been under a great deal of pressure ever since Code-47. That's a post for another time.

For now, I'm enjoying a relaxing time getting the next project straight, plot, characters. My biggest debate right now is if I should tie this 'mystical' story into a larger world that I know I will be spending three books on. But, this project will be spoken about more and more as the time comes.

The minute I released a blast about A Company of Moors there was an out-of-control response, positive. I received a lot of responses to the release commercials, and of course, to the book itself. But among the all the noise created, I sat down quietly and started etching out the next project as if A Company of Moors was old news. I am very relaxed going into this next project.

Music will play.

b write black.