Monday, January 18, 2010

A Week's Delay!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Yeah.  That's right.  Nothing will be posted in terms of teaser or book cover.  It's not because nothing is finished, it's because I'd like another solid, solid, solid, solid week of writing under my belt before posting any aspects promoting the book.  So, plain ol' website for now.  Plain ol' nothing on the social network sites.

The 2nd 150 pgs gets a preliminary editing screening today.  I'm on the third.  Heavy editing begins tomorrow.  Consolidating, just like plot lines.  Everything is running congruent.  Finishing the book, earlier chapters getting edited by a 3-man team, promotion.  But I don't want the promotion to come too soon.  January is a month work, work, work (also got the otha people's newz to get at).  This time last year I was cruising through the first couple chapters, now I'm trying to get through the last couple chapters as well.  We'll see how this all works out.

b write black.