Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Swap

There's been some things agwan in the land of the Moors.  Chaos.  With a capital WTF.  Chapter's 49 and 50 were swapped around.  I wrote what is now chapter 50 as 49, continuing the repercussions of the first of two dramatic twists in the plot, presented in chapter 48.  49 ended with hints of the chaos that has taken place while several Moorish officials have left the city to deal with an allied African kingdom.  But as I neared the end of chapter 50 I thought it was so much of a punch in the face, that the hints in what was once chapter 49, softened the impact.  I shortened chapter 50, opting to continue a character's rogue behavior for later, and swapped it with chapter 49.  I have some re-writing to the end of the new chapter 50, and then I will continue.  This also allows the book to come to its conclusion.

On an editing note, going smooth.

I'm gettin' a little giddy over here.

b write black.