Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Big 5-0

I have come to chapter fifty.  Ain't much of the otha people's newz for me to concentrate on, so I sneaked some time to finish the last few pages of chapter forty-nine.  I can tell you now that the book will end within the next five or six chapters.  Give or take.  Not going to take that deep breath of relief yet.  Editing has been going well.  My part has not taken place.  Though, edits have been discussed and finalized on paper, the edits need to be applied.  My concentration at the moment is wrapping up ACoM.

So what happens after?  Not after the writing, leading to editing, leading to post-production proof, then shelving.  What happens after this particular project?  What's up next?

Well, despite saying I'm going to re-arrange the releases of epic poem 2 and 3, I've decided to push forward with the second epic poem: 2 Enlighten the G.O.D.Z.  It's only fair, to myself and the project that's been collecting dusts since late 2001.  This will allow me to cool down from the massive feat that is writing ACoM.  It will also allow me to plot the third epic poem more carefully.  It will be a very psychedelic trip.  Gonna b listen' 2 a lot of P-Funk, Jimi Hendrix, psychedelic Prince, Sly and the Family Stone, Miles Davis, Charlie Parker, Sun Ra, and Blues.

The imaginative 12 Stories will see renovation from the cover to the pages in between.  Some stories will get a bit of an update.  Others will just get touched up from editing issues plaguing it.  Then, re-issue.  All good.  That's 2010.  It'll end with 2 Enlighten the G.O.D.Z. publication, probably 'round December.  It only needs a cover.  Ray Cosico...(ring, ring).  I will start putting together the third epic poem for a 2011 release.

That's the rundown.  But, it all depends on ACoM being finished.  Will there be a March of the Moors, or will there be an April Fool?  Because of the scheduling, I won't mind either.  There will also be new commercials for ACoM promoting its release.

b write black.