Monday, March 1, 2010

507

Okay.  That's 507 with a 8 x 11 page setup.  That probably translates to 495 through a 5.5 x 8.5.  That's cool.  Story?  Wrapping up, let's say that.  Come Wednesday I'm gonna breakdown 2010.  I'm comfortable with ACoM even being released in April.  It happens when it happens.  We could still see a March of the Moors.  Editing is on track.  Edits are being applied.  Editors running through the manuscript.  It's all about me finishing it.

I never thought this thing would go the distance.

In other news, this time last year I had an entry about snow in ATL.  Having moved back home to New York, I've seen a real winter.  We've been pounded with snow.  Whole country has, actually.  Seen real, good snow.

I'm ready for May right now.  Can't say April, cuz, Sometimes It Snows In April...and last year it did just that.  Truthfully, I've seen it snow in May.  Seen snow in June.  Early, first week of June.  Back in the day when it snowed much more than it does now.

b write black.