Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Every other...

Back in June I expressed that I was getting through a chapter a week. That was true. However, the events displayed in those chapters were making the story too long and were ultimately summed up cleverly in one chapter. As of now I'm probably clocking a chapter every two weeks. October will be a month of catch up. Hopefully, I can get back to the chapter a week (if I want to make a December deadline). But, I'd rather not hurt the story, cutting corners or making the writing suffer by breezing thru the story's issues.

I have finally found the string to tie certain events together. Still sort of hammering out the kinks, but now I understand the motives of characters seeking out the main characters. It's funny how the answer was there all along, it only makes sense.

b write black.