Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Company of Moors (Press Packet)

I'm creating the press packet for A Company of Moors, finishing it now while at a Black owned, Brooklyn wine bar with my fiancee. Sounds like I'm ignoring her, right? Not really, she got a book in her hand, a drink in front of her, and I'm feelin' the Coronas. Our apartment is right around the corner from some hotspots. AIn't nuthin' like Brooklyn.

Anyway, I've finished my business press packet for Ancient-Art-of-Facts. I've revamped my current titles. Gettin' the proof for 12 Stories High tomorrow. It already needs some editing, so the title will still be on hold. It's okay, I was anticipating that. That's why they call it a proof. I will reveal the new cover when the book is in my hands.

Completely revamping my publishing company. The Griffin and the double-head Moor. Look for the logo.

b write black.