Saturday, May 22, 2010

On The Move

Cruising through 12 Stories. I just finished editing the 6th story and I'm off to the 7th. A Company of Moors is also being raked through. Since this is a final proof, there are few markups. The application of edits will begin next weekend.

The new cover to Code-47 has been accepted and the proof is being generated. I have not seen a thumbnail of the cover as it will look. The printer that I work with is doing scheduled maintenance for their site, and therefore I cannot get into my account, but I know the cover was accepted...but not before I had to recalculate and rearrange the page size. All things remodeled (covers, re-edits of 12 Stories High, and the website) will be revealed once A Company of Moors is on the shelves. All titles in their immaculate form, from The Ronin Poetz to A Company of Moors.  Then, I will rest. I promise.

There will also be a new commercial featured for the release of A Company of Moors. It will be posted on the website, featured on the social networking sites too. I have a ton of radio and blogtalk radio interviews lined up, and a friend getting me more.  Good lookin' out. Once all this is finished, you will be able to catch me spittin' rhymes to promote the second epic poem.

The hustle continues.

b. write. black.