Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Word

I will receive word today about the book.  I'm most worried about the layout for the cover (as i constantly keep writing about).  If the cover looks fine, I'll be exited.  Once I get the proof, if there are things that need to be corrected with the interior, I won't be upset.  It's all about the cover and what it looks like in book form.

Nervous.  Nervous.  Nervous.

It's just that it's so hard to re-arrange the layout, and there is so much time before fixing it and seeing what it looks like (again) in physical form (not to mention costly with each correction).  That's one reason why the lettering for Code-47 isn't centered.  I was scared the lettering would get cut off because of not taking into account the bleeds.  It was hard to work with because the cover was all black.  But now I have a better grasp of the book cover program I was working with.

At least I hope I do.

b write black.